- Autopsy Report Request (72KB)
- AFMES Consultation Request (29KB)
- Disposition of Subsequent
- Organ Extended Examination (34.5KB)
- AFRSSIR Supply Order (37KB)
- AFDIL Case Work Request (71KB)
- DNA Analysis Request Form (30KB)
- Toxicological Request Form (467KB)
- Sudden Unexplained Infant
Death Investigation (183KB)
Please download Adobe Reader to view these PDF documents.
Armed Forces Repository of Specimen Samples for the Identification of Remains (AFRSSIR)
Effective 31 January 2012 all DNA bloodstain cards, must be sent to the new headquarters at Dover Air Force Base, Delaware. DNA bloodstain cards should be sent to the Armed Forces Repository of Specimen Samples for the Identification of Remains (AFRSSIR), 115 Purple Heart Drive, Dover Air Force Base, DE 19902.
The Repository stores deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) reference specimens and maintains a database to assist in their retrieval for human remains identification while assuring the protection of privacy interests. The Repository also purchases and distributes DNA collection supplies to field sites for collecting specimens. under procedures established by the Military Services, specimen collection from all services members is mandatory. DNA Specimens are also collected from civilian government employees and civilian contractors who support military missions in hostile foreign environments.
- AFRSSIR Specimen Collection Instructions (381KB)
- AFRSSIR Specimen Collection Supplies Ordering Instructions
- AFRSSIR Specimen Database Query
- AFRSSIR Rejected Specimens Program
- AFRSSIR Specimen Destruction Request
Chief, Armed Forces Repository of Specimen Samples for the Identification of Remains (AFRSSIR)
115 Purple Heart Drive
Dover Air Force Base, DE 19902
DSN: 366-8800 Phone: (302) 346-8800 Fax: (302) 346-8766